- Fish for your supper
- Anchor up at East Head and build some sand castles or play hide and seek in the dunes whilst you wait for your BBQ to cook the mackerel you've just caught!
- Follow the racing during sailing regattas and open meetings
- Visit the idyllic waterside village of Bosham for an ice cream or lunch at the Anchor Bleu
the tranquil wooded creek at the top of Itchenor Reach towards Dell Quay and stop for lunch at the charming waterside pub, The Crown and Anchor
- Or let the tide take you to the bustling town of Emsworth at high water
- Pop into Sparks Marine to visit Piranha bar restaurant.
- There’s plenty of room on board for a picnic
- Take advantage of the superb photo opportunities that being afloat in your own boat offers you: seals basking on the mud flats, upto 55,000 birds that visit Chichester Harbour each year, Roe Deer feeding by the waters' edge.
Our boats are available for
daily or weekly hire.
Find Us: SAT NAV IS PO20 7AN or click here for full directions on how to find us